- DINO CRESCINI, BS, (Ateneo de Manila) MBA (UWS)
Educated by the American Jesuits at Ateneo de Manila University. Spent 26 years working as a senior executive of Bank of America, Rizal Commercial Bank and Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation. Was based in Hong Kong in 1994 as Vice President/Director of MBF MasterCard International. Currently doing part time work as a management consultant.
- BENJIE DE UBAGO, BA Com (University of Santo Tomas)
Owner of Ideas for Sale, a consultancy that provides advertising concepts for print and television media.
- RAFAEL AMORANTO, AB (Ateneo de Manila University)
- BERNIE LOPEZ, MA Communication Arts (New York University)
- CECILIA GAERLAN, BS (Assumption College)