As seen on the August 2019 issue of The Philippine Sentinel
This State of the Nation statement has many deep implications.
- In spite his high approval rating of 80 per cent by Pulse Asia, (which many refer to as ‘False Asia’) the President is really scared that he is going down because he has too many enemies.
- Maybe he has that premonition.
- He will die fighting and will not concede even when he knows he had already lost.
- He is tired. He wants out but he can’t so he will stick it out to his last breath.
- His last gesture is to install an ally by hook or by crook. Bongbong Marcos? Gloria Macapagal Arroyo?
- Another plan is to quash his enemies ━ Leni Robredo and Trillanes et al.
- In spite of his popularity among the uninformed masses, he knows many hate him among the middle class and the elite who can bring him down.
- He has courted the military but does not have total loyalty. 9. He is insecure. 10. In spite of having allies in congress, he has fear of impeachment for which he will shed blood.